Thursday, April 30, 2009

....

2day in class there is abit things 2 do but at the second last period, i found my uniform, pencil box, school bag, table n chair is all ink...i was so angry that i shouted who throw the ink...wah...when i shout, the whole class went slience...thats was cool....then the person who did it have 2 wash my uniform n my freind eddy uniform cause he also kana....so after sch i when 2 KFc 2 celebrate my friend ann ching bday, after the celebration almost finish, i saw vinnie who was from bedok south sec...i saw her i quick ran out n 1 2 find out is it really her...so i call my friend eric 2 foolow me.....then we follow her...we walk n walk n walk until cannot stand it we call suyi n freind....then half suyi go home....so my friends n i went n follow her...after that i saw her stoppong i shouted:' Vinnie....i am Willie the guy who msg u on hp....' then she nvr say thing...just give a smile n go...i was so PS cause sm ppl were there...then i told my friend 2 forget it....then after that we all when home n study n play...hahaha thats all i have 2 share...

No comments:

Post a Comment